NHS Elect is unique in that it is the only NHS organisation that provides strategic and operational marketing and communications support, ranging from writing plans and strategies to delivering microsite websites.
Areas of Work
The team is experienced across all elements of marketing and communications, including:
- Branding Advice and Support: Including brand design and development of brand values Find out more >>
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Support: Training and hands on support to aid the effective promotion of services and improve relationships with stakeholders
- Production of Promotional Materials: Including posters, leaflets, infographics and digital content
- Marketing and Communications Strategy Creation: Co-creating strategies for maximum impact with limited resources Find out more >>
- Social Media Advice and Support: Enabling the use of the latest tools to engage with key audiences
- GP Engagement Planning: Sharing best practice from across the network to increase referrals
- Internal Communications Planning: Reviewing existing mechanisms and recommending improvements
- Recruitment Support: Training and hands-on support to improve recruitment through enhanced marketing and communication
- Survey and Research Delivery: Testing customer assumptions and using feedback to shape marketing activity
- Website Redesign and Microsite Production: Auditing existing sites and developing microsites for a bespoke online presence
Additional bespoke support is also available to meet the needs of our members.
Click here for NHS Elect Marketing Programme 2019/20 >>
Benefits for Members
The team can deliver a range of benefits for members including:
- Increased referrals from GPs and other referrers
- Improved organisational reputation
- Reduced costs through the production of marketing materials
- Enhanced customer experience through website development
- Reduced staff costs by supplementing existing teams in vital areas
How we Work
Communications and marketing-only membership
Due to increasing demand for our services, we are now happy to offer a dedicated communications, marketing and branding membership to our colleagues in the NHS. You can find out more via the link below.
Communications, marketing and branding membership >>
For further details on any of the above or to arrange a local work programme for your organisation please contact:
Sue Kong or Joe Blunden
T: 020 3925 4851
"The team delivered a superb session at our Board Development Day. It has received universal plaudits which is no mean feat.”
Paul Draycott, Director of Leadership and Workforce, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
"We thought you did a great job in bringing us all together and encouraging feedback and ideas, it was very natural and set exactly the right tone."
Sian Jones, Head of Internal Communications, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
“Picking up tips and hints in all the topics that I can apply in my job (Branding and Reputation Management Masterclass 20th June 2018).”
Mark Graver, Head of Communications, Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
"Thank you so much for a great Stepping Stones to Marketing session. I found it extremely useful and enjoyable. All the content from this session and the Digital Marketing session will go far in helping us get to where we'd like to be, but more than anything it has given me the confidence to stick to what I had in mind. I hope to be able to share some successes with you (and others if it is helpful) soon enough."
Kate Myrie, Business Development Executive, Shalbourne Private Health Care, Great Western Hospital NHS Trust