We believe there are lots of reasons to choose NHS Elect to meet your needs:
- We are part of the NHS: so we understand your pressures, challenges, limitations and where you can make a difference.
- Each member of our team has extensive senior management experience within the NHS: meaning all our programmes are designed based on real-life operational experience.
- We have an in-depth understanding of healthcare issues from across the UK: and work regularly with NHS England, the Department of Health and other national bodies.
- Our fixed-fee membership package offers exceptional value: and as our fee is there to cover costs and not generate a profit, we won’t sell you things you don’t need.
- We deliver tangible benefits to all our members: such as reduced service costs, improved feedback from patients, and enhanced performance against targets. See more benefits of membership >>
- Best practice is shared right across our network of 60 members: we work with a diverse range of Trusts and other NHS organisations and you will have access to shared learning from right across the UK.
- We build knowledge and skills and leave them in your organisation: which means you don’t need to keep relying on external support.
- You can access support in a range of key areas: from just one membership fee, you can receive support from all of our six key workstreams. See all our services >>
Becoming a Member
Membership is offered on a ‘fixed-fee’ basis, with annual membership costing £25K per organisation (membership package worth £80-£100k). We are a non-profit organisation and this fee is to cover our operating costs, which are kept to a minimum.
receive a tailored programme of support from the NHS Elect team and
access to all network events, in addition to the delivery of on-site
For more information about joining please call Caroline Dove, CEO, on 020 3925 4851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org