Online video conferencing
This workshop has been designed with anyone who has struggled with raising difficulties with others - not just with work colleagues but it might be with patients or within families, too. For anyone who wants to get better at having difficult conversations, this session will provide some practical approaches and principles that will contribute to having better difficult conversations.
It will cover:
- Identifying what makes a conversation difficult
- Considering the contributions we make to difficulties with others
- The importance of language in difficult conversations
- The 'superpower' that is listening
- How to plan, open and structure a difficult conversation