Online video conferencing
The focus of this workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of the Lean Thinking Methodology so that they are better equipped to apply it to their workplace. If you don’t think it is possible to make dramatic improvements where you work, this workshop will challenge your assumptions. We will cover both the practical tools and also the critical place leadership plays in facilitating successful adoption.
This 2-hour interactive session will cover:
· Toyota’s twin pillars
· The 5 lean principles and the importance of their application
· The benefits of using the principles when redesigning services
· The importance of identifying “value” from a patient’s or staff perspective
· Value stream mapping,
· The benefits of one-piece flow over batching
· The role leadership behaviours have in delivering Lean.
Who should Log in:
This session is recommended for all staff who are interested in redesigning services and pathways for the benefits of patients and staff.