Online video conferencing
Effective presentations skills are a key part of leadership. It is not only a matter of stepping up, it is a matter of stepping into your role. Essential to this remit, is the need to look, sound, and act the part, in order to maintain influence and command authority.
This session sets out the basics of effective personal impact and presentation including key terms and essential elements to help strengthen your impact in meetings, presentations, conferences, and networking events.
Specifically, the session will include attention to practical issues including:
• An understanding of key terms: charisma, presence, personal impact, preparation, and connection
• The nature of different audiences – learning to ask key questions of self and others
• What others see and assess
• What you remember
• Your personal style and approach to content / performance
• Creating a personal presentation profile – Where you are. Where you want to be and the next steps to get there.