Online video conferencing
This two hour Project Management essentials session will de-mystify the concepts and principles of project management and show you some of the ideas and approaches that can be utilised in delivering a successful project. We will:
- Explore what we mean by the ‘project management cycle’
- Understand what the phases and processes of project management
- Explore the need to define the scope of your project, reduce it to a set of manageable tasks, obtain appropriate resources and build a team to perform the work
- Assess how to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders and
- Consider how to assess and monitor risks to the project and mitigate them.
We will also take a look at the functions and responsibilities of the project manager.