Online video conferencing
This training webinar is an on-line version of the popular NHS Elect RTT/18 Week Waiting List Rules training. It is aimed at NHS employees of all disciplines and grades – essentially, anyone who is involved in the organisation and provision of planned care.
The training covers the following;
• What does the NHS Constitution [England] say about waiting times for planned care?
• What are 'RTT' pathways?
• What does the 92% standard mean and how is it measured and reported?
• What are the national rules? [covers the Oct 2015 guidance and latest Covid-19 updates]
• What is agreed locally and where do I find the procedures I need to follow at work?
• What are the common mistakes and errors?
• Testing understanding via a 'quiz'
• An opportunity to ask questions