Online video conferencing
Resilient people can survive dysfunctional organisations and healthy team cultures can support exhausted people but with effort and insight we can create teams in which people know the combination of habits and behavioural factors that help them do their best work on a sustainable basis and leaders know how to build a culture that sustains resilience rather than depleting it. This session offers a simple four-step process for auditing your environment to understand what’s currently helping and hindering your wellbeing; reflecting on your habits to identify strengths and weaknesses and using those insights to develop personalised programmes of personal and organisational development.
The workshop will cover:
· Identifying the environmental factors have the biggest effect on our wellbeing at work
· Undertaking a personal audit of those factors
· The role of personality and habit in our wellbeing and effectiveness at work
· Techniques to undertake a programme of personal development if you identify aspects of the way your mindset or behaviour that would benefit from change.
· How to lead in a way that supports others in looking after their resilience
· Simple tips to improve the culture of teams and organisations to support wellbeing
Who should Log in:
Anyone who is interested in learning what they can do for themselves, the things they can do for each other, and the things that organisations can do to sustain and support teams working in uniquely challenging circumstances.